Partner with Us
We bring extensive service experience and commitment to communities, allowing us to offer the latest, recognized nationally treatments and protocols.
Partner with Ernest Health
At Ernest Health, we specialize in the development and operation of rehabilitation and long-term acute care hospitals, providing high-quality, cost-effective services through a healing and nurturing environment in each of our facilities.
We are recognized nationally as a healthcare leader, with hospitals located throughout the United States. Each hospital is managed locally to best meet the needs of each community. However, we share information, knowledge, and resources throughout all our hospitals so we can continually evaluate and improve the delivery of care to our patients.
Our Development Philosophy
Ernest Health has experience in operating facilities in all licensure categories. Our development philosophy is uniquely market-driven to provide quality outcomes by partnering with local providers to reduce readmission rates and improve patient satisfaction.
We do this based on a number of factors that include:
- Analysis of gaps in the current delivery system
- Redirection of acute-care discharges to the most medically-appropriate and cost-effective setting
- Consolidation of existing services into a seamless continuum of care
- Relocation of acute care-based units to a freestanding setting
We evaluate each potential partnership extensively to ensure that the collaboration between Ernest Health and a potential community healthcare partner is beneficial to the community.
Our partnership strategies include:
- Affiliations with existing institutions and rehabilitation programs
- Joint ventures with community hospitals
- Acquisition or purchasing of existing rehabilitation programs,
- Construction of free-standing facilities – often on or near existing acute-care provider campuses
- Interim management of existing rehabilitation programs
Why Ernest Health?
At Ernest Health, our sole focus is on post-acute services, meaning we focus all of our efforts on improving the overall effectiveness of the post-acute service and the outcomes of patients after discharge from the acute setting. We bring extensive service experience and commitment to communities, allowing us to offer the latest, recognized nationally treatments and protocols.
An affiliation with Ernest Health also offers:
- Development of a regional center of excellence with an innovative post-acute provider
- Reduction in patient length-of-stays and readmission rates
- Maximized continuity of care
- Flexibility to build a customized partnership for each community
If you would like more information about partnering with Ernest Health, please contact us.
Recognized in the Nation’s Top 10%
Green Bay Rehabilitation Hospital has been ranked by the Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation (UDSMR), a non-for-profit corporation that was developed with support from the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation research, a component of the U.S. Department of Education. It ranks rehabilitation facilities based upon care that is patient-centered, effective, efficient, and timely.
Through UDSMR, our hospitals collaborate with our peers throughout the United States to share information and establish best practices for patients. This helps us elevate rehabilitative care for everyone across the United States.